Therapist Operations Assistant
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGEOur world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
Our Supply team are an extremely important part of our business - they ensure that we always have the right level of supply in terms of therapists using our platform to drive our business performance. This isn't straight-forward and brings interesting challenges in terms of understanding where and when we need therapists to be available - and what types of qualifications we need them to have in order to provide the types of massages our users are looking for.
The team also look at every element of the end to end process of having therapists use our platform. From attracting potential therapists, to on-boarding them and conducting trade tests to check they will work in a way our users will love, to supporting them in using the platform and then ensuring the quality of the massages they provide is right over time.
Due to our continued growth, the team are excited to have an ambitious individual with great passion for the wellbeing industry to join them and support with the work they're executing.
- Therapist qualification and screening
- Planning and conducting onboarding sessions, trade tests and follow-up
- Training therapists on the technology and handling questions and concerns
- Coordination with our country-wide network of therapist ambassadors
- Inventory management of Urban Massage’s therapist merchandise
- Supporting any other responsibilities of the Therapist Operations team, including organizing and representing Urban Massage at events, schools and conferences
- A keen interest in the wellbeing industry and particularly massage
- Ideally, a background as a massage therapist or experience in the beauty/fitness/healthcare sector
- Brilliant customer focus and ability to grow great relationships
- A brilliant team player with fantastic impact on others - excellent communication skills and the ability to make those around you feel good!
- A hard working attitude and, pro-active and flexible approach to work (i.e. doing whatever it takes to drive our performance)
- High motivation and great positive energy!
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive basic salary
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment!
- Well-speced Apple hardware
- A generous conference and training budget
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links