Digital Marketing Executive
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
Please note deadline for applications: Wednesday 10th May 2017
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We're presently expanding to new German speaking markets - Austria initially and thereafter - who knows! This growth has prompted a requirement for someone to lead us in growing and optimising our performance marketing initiatives for these locations as well as providing ongoing support for our biggest market - the UK.
Performance marketing is one of our most important acquisition channels and has a huge impact on our success - we've seen with previous launches that when these channels perform well, around 50% of new customers find us through them.
Performance marketing at Urban Massage involves SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and paid social (PPC / paid impression). You would have ownership of both - from set-up through to management and optimisation.
You'll be part of a collabroative, growing marketing function based in London which serves as our centre of excellence for our growing global business. As well as applying your expertise and performing this role - you'd have a say in the strategic direction of marketing here have great exposure to other areas. We have lots of passionate experts working in this space who are excited about this new role!
On a day to day basis, you'll work closely with another Digital Marketing Executive who is also focused on the UK and covers French speaking markets too. You'll report to our Global Head of Marketing.
In the long term - we'd like the person that joins us to keep taking on new locations in a bigger role. We're looking at new launches all the time so there's a lot of opportunity here and scope to make an impact.
- Ownership of PPC campaigns across different advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Criteo)
- Keyword research and ad group planning
- Creating compelling copy for ads, ensuring the design is aligned with our brand identity
- Ensure the appropriate tracking is in place for all activities
- Ensure all weekly, monthly & ad hoc performance marketing reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide actionable next steps for improvement based on current performance
- Test new ad creatives and landing pages via A/B testing
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues
- Stay up to date with latest technologies & best practices
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a great university
- Fluent German Speaker preferably
- Experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of PPC activities - ad-serving, reporting and conversion optimization is a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills (experience in Excel is vital)
- Good level of comfort working with data and KPIs
- Ability to research, analyse and present data effectively
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Competitive salary; up to £33,000 per annum
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment!
- Well-speced Apple hardware
- A generous conference and training budget
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links