Customer Service Representative - French speaking
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We’re on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality therapists with people in need of a massage.
In the three years since our launch we’ve grown to sixty plus people, can be found in five cities across Europe, and have matched thousands of people with hundreds of expert massage therapists. It’s a fast paced but nurturing atmosphere that manages to balance the fire and excitement of a start-up with the care and mindfulness expected from the wellness industry.
Our three offices – currently in London, Paris and Vienna – have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, thriving on cross-team collaboration and after work drinks (and work outs).
Customer service is truly at the heart of what we do - we want all of our customers (whether they are the individuals that book a massage, or the brilliant therapists that use our platform) to love being a part of our journey and stay with us. We work hard to ensure every interaction is one that is straight-forward, useful and leaves a smile on a face.
In this Customer Representative role you would be empowered to understand our customers and provide the support they need for our Paris and UK market. We would look for you to build strong relationships, empathise and use all the training and guidance you'll be given by our passionate employees to make a great impact. We all know what good and bad service can feel like and we'd like for you to be incredibly passionate to do a brilliant job.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Work a shift pattern; 5 8-hour shifts a week, operating between 7am and 10pm, with 2 weekends worked a month
- Fluency in French and English
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- Strong spoken and written skills
- Ability to empathise and problem solve
- A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
- Able to work weekend and evening shifts (not every week though), as these are our busiest times!
- Have control over how you work and make a significant impact from day one
- Annual Company retreat!
- Casual dress policy (really, we mean it!)
- Free juices and fruit weekly
- Our fantastic office in central London, with a games console and Ping Pong Table
- Discount massages at home, and office massage monthly
- Flexible working arrangements
- See yourself grow and develop quickly
- Become part of a diverse, talented, innovative and dynamic team
- Have diverse responsibilities, have your voice heard, and see the value you add on a regular basis