Customer Service Operations Manager
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
Our world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Operations Manager to oversee the operations associated with our European Customer Service team. This is a high priority role as we expand and seek to ensure we provide an efficient, high quality service to our customers. We have a motivated, multi-lingual, multi-channel team that would report to you and a significant focus is ensuring they work incredibly well together and that all individuals are provided with the skills, technology, support needed to do a fantastic job. As we expand internationally, the role is expected to evolve to be a Head of Europe Customer Services position.
- Day to day operational and performance management of the EU Customer Service Team against agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Lead by example to inspire service excellence across all customer interactions, ensuring all quality standards, policies and procedures are followed
- Develop and execute a customer service team resource plan based on inbound and outbound forecasts to deliver a positive customer experience at optimum cost
- Provide timely and regular reporting on all appropriate elements of the team performance and customer contacts
- Ensure alignment of operational processes and technologies, and the development of consistent contact centre documentation and knowledge capital e.g. agent scripts, process training maps and training material
- Drive continual business improvement in service, experience, customer retention, revenue and quality
- Ensure high engagement and motivation throughout contact centre operations, ensuring a customer focussed performance culture is developed and maintained
- Lead provision of tailored and effective training, coaching and performance management for the team
- Proven Contact/Call Centre Operations experience within a multi- channel customer service team
- Effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership skills
- A love for brilliant customer service and a keenness to always champion the customer
- Experience of key operational enabling technologies- Zendesk knowledge is a preference
- Experience of driving performance against agreed KPI’s and implementing recommendations to improve performance
- Good numeracy and analytical skills to interpret customer data and reports
- Happiness to work weekends and evenings (when your team will be working!)
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!