Customer Service Team Manager
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
Please note that this role is for someone that can speak English and French or German to support our growing international business from London. Applicants that do not meet this requirement will sadly not be considered for this role.
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We're very proud to be a fast growing start-up making our mark on the well-being industry. Our world-class platform enables brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations, provide over 7,000 massages a month. We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
As a team, we're just under 50 global employees. We do all we can to make our work environment one we love, can be ourselves in, and can be really successful in. This means lots of working and playing hard (at our Friday drinks and socials) and a chilled office full of ping-pong tables, free yoga classes and pets. Our roles come with a lot of responsibility and empowerment - we like to employ brilliant people and give them the freedom to achieve brilliant things. You can find more passionate detail about working here on Glassdoor - or just ask us!
We are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Team lead to manage, coach and motivate our team of representatives to deliver an excellent customer service. Working with your team, you will help them develop the skills, confidence and independence to take ownership of every customer interaction and get it right first time. We are expecting to grow significantly and this role is perceived to grow into a Head of Europe Customer Experience role eventually.
· Day to day operational and performance management of the customer service team against agreed KPIs and SLAs
· Lead the team and maintain an environment which supports the spirt of teamwork and where reps are motivated, engaged and relentlessly focused on the customer
· Drive continual business improvement in service, experience, customer retention, revenue and quality
· Manage compliance of service and sales through channels
· Take personal ownership of customer feedback and issues, discussing resolutions or escalating to the Head of Customer Experience where necessary
· Monitor and manage online reviews and respond accordingly
· Assist the Head of Customer Service and Head of People in the selection, recruitment and training of the right people
· Provide initial training to new customer service reps, identifying knowledge gaps to feed into and support graduation bay training plans
· Organise the team; ensure attendance patterns, annual leave, training and coaching are all planned
· Lead effective performance management of team and ongoing skills development, including121s and leading weekly team meetings
· Be a role model for the team by demonstrating effective leadership, positive behaviours, living our cultural values and excellence in customer relationships
· Provide timely and regular reporting on all appropriate elements of the team performance and customer contacts
· Draw recommendations from contact centre data and reports and summarise results succinctly for management audiences to communicate necessary improvements appropriately
· Develop and execute a customer service team resource plan based on inbound and outbound forecasts to deliver a positive customer experience at optimum cost
· Ensure alignment of operational processes and technologies, and the development of consistent contact centre documentation and knowledge capital e.g. agent scripts, process training maps and training material
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Proven Team Manager experience within a multi- channel customer service team
- Effective interpersonal, coaching and leadership skills
- A love for brilliant customer service and a keenness to always champion the customer
- Experience of key operational enabling technologies- experience with Zendesk and New Voice Media is a preference
- Experience of driving performance against agreed KPI’s and implementing recommendations to improve performance
- Understanding of how to analyse and interpret customer data and reports, and be able to summarise results succinctly for senior stakeholders
- Happiness to work weekends and evenings (when your team will be working!)
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!