Telemarketer - Freelance (London)
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
About Urban Massage
We’re on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality therapists with people in need of a massage.
In the three years since our launch we’ve grown to sixty plus people, can be found in five cities across Europe, and have matched thousands of people with hundreds of expert massage therapists. It’s a fast paced but nurturing atmosphere that manages to balance the fire and excitement of a start-up with the care and mindfulness expected from the wellness industry.
Our three offices – currently in London, Paris and Vienna – have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, thriving on cross-team collaboration and after work drinks (and work outs). We have everything from a zen room to the required ping-pong table, providing space for the occasional digital detox as well as a kitchen full of cold-pressed juices. Yoga and fitness classes are held once a week and we have a yearly full-company retreat. With plenty more ideas in the pipeline for our teams!
The RoleWe are currently looking for a motivated, and target-driven individual to join our Supply Team in London as Telemarketing Operative. The role is on freelance-basis with initial duration of 2-4 months, 5 days per week.
Our Supply Team are a key part of our business, because they built and nurture the Urban Massage partner therapist community, and support the current therapist partners. The Telemarketing role is focused on reaching out to new therapists that could potentially become Urban Massage partner therapists. Your day-to-day routine will revolve around making outbound calls, handling incoming queries, pitching the benefits of the Urban Massage platform and generating new leads, as well as documenting and reporting your success.
- Lead generation by identifying potential applicants from directories, incoming applications and other sources
- Cold-calling prospective therapist partners, informing them about the Urban Massage platform and benefits of becoming a therapist partner, convincing them to apply for an onboarding session
- Handling incoming enquiries by phone and email
- Reporting on KPIs and target
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Results Driven
- Efficient Time Management
- Telephone Sales, and a good telephone manner
- Customer Service, with the idea that the Customer comes first
- Prospecting Skills, with experience in making outbound calls with confidence
- Motivation for Sales and reaching targets
- Able to handles rejection well, and move onto the next thing quickly
- Demonstrating professionalism at all times
- Demonstrating clear product, and company knowledge
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Central London office with great transport links
- Our new amazing Urban HQ with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.