About Urban Massage
We’re on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality therapists with people in need of a massage.
In the three years since our launch we’ve grown to sixty plus people, can be found in five cities across Europe, and have matched thousands of people with hundreds of expert massage therapists. It’s a fast paced but nurturing atmosphere that manages to balance the fire and excitement of a start-up with the care and mindfulness expected from the wellness industry.
At Urban Massage we put our users at the forefront of everything we do. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative world class products using technology to facilitate a seamless and delightful user experience. We love problem solving.
If you are up for the challenge of delivering a seamless experience in a new marketplace, balancing the needs of therapists and their clients while delivering business value across the globe then this role is for you.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Manager to join our growing team. You will need to thrive in a fast paced environment and be passionate about delivering experiences that both delight users and drive business goals. You will have a strong UX background and an eye for detail. You should be empathetic to different viewpoints and be able to negotiate and explain why a particular path has been taken and preferably back this up with evidence.
- Take products from inception through to delivery and be able to analyse and iterate on solutions
- Iterate on existing experiences and identify opportunities
- Identify market opportunities and align these with the product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with stakeholders and the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on consumer software products and technologies.
- Experience delivering international consumer facing web or app experiences
- UX experience and proven track record of customer development and problem solving
- Working knowledge of behavioural analytics tools and AB/MVT testing
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Marketplace experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, UX customer support, finance or marketing.
- Relevant degree
Our three offices – currently in London, Paris and Vienna – have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, thriving on cross-team collaboration and after work drinks (and workouts). We have everything from a zen room to the required ping-pong table, providing space for the occasional digital detox as well as a kitchen full of cold-pressed juices. Yoga and fitness classes are held once a week and we have a yearly full-company retreat. With plenty more ideas in the pipeline for our teams!