Customer Service Representative - French speaking
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGEOur world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.THE ROLE
Customer service is truly at the heart of what we do - we want all of our customers (whether they are the individuals that book a massage, or the brilliant therapists that use our platform) to love being a part of our journey and stay with us. We work hard to ensure every interaction is one that is straight-forward, useful and leaves a smile on a face.
This role is a Customer Representative to join our growing team in London. You'd be part of our function that works hard to support global customers - at the moment we are in London, Paris and Vienna but we have exciting plans to expand to many more countries this year.
In this role you would be empowered to understand our customers and provide the support they need. We would look for you to build strong relationships, empathise and use all the training and guidance you'll be given by our passionate employees to make a great impact. We all know what good and bad service can feel like and we'd like for you to be incredibly passionate to do a brilliant job.
Your role will be very varied - we work with customers across whatever platforms they wish to use - it could be a call, email, tweet, live chat. We use a lot of exciting technology here to make this possible and to make your job as easy as it can be so you can really focus on the customer as opposed to updating systems or administration.
You'll also really get to know our business as in this role you will bring functions together (we're sure you're getting the picture that we like everything to be really seamless here!). We care about supporting career paths wherever they go and this role could lead to many opportunities in our growing business.
- Proactively liasing with therapists / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Answering the phone, emails, texts and tweets from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Making sure both parties love us - that’s your main task!
- Fluency in English and French
- We'd prefer you to have a degree - there are lots of career opportunities here and a degree often helps with progression!
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
- Able to work weekend and evening shifts, as these are our busiest times!
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!