Supply Operations Assistant - Onboarding
Urban is on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality practitioners with people in need of a massage, osteopathy and other treatments.
Our Supply Team are an essential part of our business, building and nurturing Urban's partner community. A key element of the lifecycle of anyone working with us on the platform is their onboarding session. This is where potential practitioners come into our HQ, are assessed on their technical and customer service skills, to assess if the quality is the level needed for the platform.
We are looking for a motivated people person to come and run these sessions with one other member of the Supply team. We need you to be able to keep positive and friendly throughout the day supporting the potential practitioners whilst they are in our HQ.
- Meeting and greeting practitioners attending an onboarding session at Urban HQ.
- Creating a friendly environment and supporting the other team member with the smooth running of the whole session - from checking and uploading documents, to communicating the process to the practitioners.
- Help successful practitioners with setting up their Urban profile - demonstrating the app, the website, and how they will work with us through the tech we provide.
- Give feedback and support to unsuccessful practitioners as to why they have been unsuccessful and what the next steps will be.
- Consistently improving the onboarding process through your creativity and ideas.
- Ensuring the onboarding process is followed without error, we need this to be consistent through every session.
- Ability to communicate complex information quickly, concisely and consistently
- Positive and motivated people person
- Proactive - ability to spot operational improvements and able to communicate the need/use of these
- Ability to explain how to use our technology, make it understandable and easy
- Punctuality and keeping to key time frames - we have a schedule that needs to run smoothly
- Creative - thinking of new ways to make the onboarding process the best experience possible
- Empathetic and welcoming - the practitioners need a friendly face and a helping hand - it’s a nerve wracking time, and can be a lot of information for them
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in a people facing role
- Experience with dealing with high volume of people on a day to day basis
- Start-up experience
- £18,000 per annum
- Take a key role in our journey to revolutionise wellness globally. Be part of a diverse, talented and driven team, carefully assembled from all over the world
- Take ownership of what you do, and make an impact immediately, with the opportunity to learn every day
- Casual Dress Policy
- Access to benefits through Perkbox
- Access your earned wages before payday through Wagestream
- Urban Unlimited Holiday after probation (yes we mean it)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual company retreat/large event
- Fully speced hardware and your choice of desk setup
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Our amazing Urban HQ in central London with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.