Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
Our world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
Our UK market is our most established and we've already made a brilliant mark in our marketing efforts across the board and built solid brad equity - particularly in London.
We're now looking for an amazing marketing superstar with the talent and drive to lead our marketing efforts in the UK. You'd own the UK marketing planning and execution for all local activitis - including but not limited to press, events, partnerships, social media, photoshoots and advertising campaigns. Our online marketing, CRM and social media is managed on a global level by other members of the team however it's a close team you would closely collaborate with.
This role comes with a huge amount of responsibility as you may expect from a start-up - we want you to guide us on what great looks like, be comfortable with setting targets and KPIs and reporting on them, work with key stakeholders independently to ensure effective collaboration with key departments such as Product and Customer Services. You would also manage others - initially an intern and eventually a small team.
As the UK is such a key location for us, we also want someone with the gravitas and expertise to advise other Marketing Managers from a best practice perspective as we continue to expand across Europe and explore new continents. Furthermore, while we're being demanding, we'd love for you to provide input when it comes to our overall strategy for global marketing and help us shape our brand identity.
- Ownership and execution of marketing activity specific to our UK audience including press, events, partnerships, social media, photoshoots and offline advertising campaigns
- Manage UK marketing budget effectively
- Set, track and report on KPIs relevant to this role such as acquisition & retention targets and CAC - and show drive in continuously getting better results from your work in line with our ambitious growth expectations
- Ensure all activity is relevant to our target audience, looks absolutely flawless, is consistent with our global brand and any other initiatives we run
- Build and maintain fantastic relationships with UK strategic partners, agencies, media, consulting, research companies and other relevant external parties
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment between UK marketing campaigns other key activities i.e. user profiling completed by our Product team
- Develop a clear understanding of the UK on-demand wellness market and our customer to ensure current and future customers will be engaged - and hopefully love us! Conduct any necessary research and analysis to continuously drive success in this area.
- Champion and lead best marketing practices across UK marketing team and global teams as a senior member of the team
- Identify gaps between UK marketing needs and team resources and work closely with Head of Marketing to fulfil departmental needs
- A super impressive and relevant background that gives us confidence you'll be a brilliant asset to us in this role
- Proven track record in similar roles for high performing start-ups or leading brands
- Great academic profile (relevant degree/Masters)
- Ability to work with data extremely comfortably and draw on in depth analysis to drive results - and give us brilliant reporting
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets and evidencing a commercial approach (i.e. identifying and exploiting opportunities to reduce spend/maximise results)
- Either a background in the wellbeing industry or ability to show us you will very quickly understand our target customer
- Previous work experience in marketing in the UK (we want you to be able to draw on existing relationships so that you can add value quickly)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills - we're a very close team and culture is very important to us!
- The profile of a brilliant manager and team member who will bring out the best in everyone and grow with us
- High drive, entrepreneurial spirit, the adaptability and mindset required to thrive in a start-up
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!