Head of Marketing UK
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
Urban Massage is on a mission to change the way urban people access wellness services. The first step is to make the $77billion massage services market accessible globally, by connecting highly skilled service providers with users through our world-class proprietary apps. So far, Urban Massage operates in 5 Markets including, London, Paris and Vienna.
Our UK Market is our home and the most established, we've already made a brilliant mark in our marketing efforts across the board and built a solid brand - particularly in London.
The Head of Marketing UK is responsible for growing the business through marketing channels, product development, as well as owning the marketing strategy and budget.
At this key stage of global growth for our business, we anticipate the successful candidate having a huge opportunity to have an incredible impact on our UK business and excellent future career prospects.
- Cover CRM, social, content, affiliates, PR, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, strategy/brand partnerships, TL, supporting central functions, other brand initiatives etc.
- Full ownership and autonomy to lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans and budgets
- Set, track and report on KPIs relevant to this role such as acquisition & retention targets and CAC - and show drive in continuously getting better results from your work in line with our ambitious growth expectation
- Analyse and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online, social and offline campaigns
- Product development - working with our Product team to develop and maximise Urban Massage's growth
- Customer experience insights - working with our customer experience team to provide local market insights to customer and therapist partner to help improve our overall experience
- brand experience contribution - working with our brand team to shape the brand identity, message and personas
- Opportunity to speak publicly on behalf of the company in marketing related events and conferences
- This role is reporting to Group COO
An ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing, both online and offline in a high growth start-up, top tier technology, lifestyle company, or world class agency. An in-depth understanding of marketing ROI analysis, a data driven and creative mindset. The Candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or both preferably) backgrounds.
- 5+ years experience, ideally both online and offline (generalist profile with high level understanding across all online and offline channels)
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support team ideation of marketing campaigns
- Display highly analytical mindset and skills: data and numbers driven in decision making, analytical of performance and supporting further developments through data
- Proven success on developing and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns for full life cycle campaigns
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets and evidencing a commercial approach (i.e. identifying and exploiting opportunities to reduce spend/maximise results)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Highly driven, entrepreneurial, commercially minded and agile
- Competitive salary
- Make a HUGE impact and change the future of wellness
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up 300% YoY
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!
- Annual company retreat and many more fun days