Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGEOur world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
Our pace of growth has created a fab opportunity for a Recruiter to join us and play a key role in hiring the people that will drive our future success.
As the third hire into a growing People and Talent function with a global remit, you would take on responsibility for recruitment. Your focus would be in headhunting brilliant people and exploring new innovative hiring channels - being one step ahead of our competitive industry. Our priority is reaching the best people in a creative and cost effective manner. In additional, your ideas on employer brand content such as our careers page would be sought as well as general input to People and Talent matters.
Our key area of growth is in Product hence we are requesting experience in hiring for engineers for another start-up organisation. Alternatively, we'd welcome applications from people that have worked in an engineering environment and are keen for a rather different type of challenge!
- Researching, identifying, implementing key recruitment channels (think very broad here - this would include events, optimising social media channels, press relationships)
- Market and competitor mapping to identify where exactly our best talent is
- Headhunting prospective candidates
- Creating engaging, creative role descriptions and maintaining an impressive careers page
- Briefing candidates and providing a wonderful candidate experience end to end
- Briefing hiring managers and taking briefs from them post interviews
- Appropriate maintenance of recruitment systems/record keeping
- Management of right to work checks and visa sponsorship process (if relevant)
- Supporting with research conducted prior to new country launches (on local employment law, local hiring best practice etc)
- Agreeing appropriate KPIs and targets, provision of insightful reporting to show progress
- Role modelling our cultural behaviours in a professional, trustworthy and credible manner at all times
- Either a background in engineering and strong passion for recruitment, or experience in recruiting engineers for start-ups
- Willingness to learn about our business and culture and ensure the work you do is aligned
- Evidence of an innovative and creative approach to recruitment underpinned by good commercial principles
- A commercial and low cost approach to hiring
- A passion for finding that "perfect" candidate and doing all you can to engage them
- A flair for marketing and sales
- Excellent attention to detail and professionalism
- A great team player that people will look forward to working with!
- Ambition and a great work ethic
- Belief in our business model that will be very apparent to potential candidates
- Preferably but not essentially an impressive degree
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment!