Senior Marketing Strategy Intern
Urban is an on-demand wellness company, that currently offers massage and osteopathy at home in London and Paris. Over the next few months, we are also launching skincare and fitness services.
This is an internship role in the Paris office, focusing on a diverse range of initiatives to understand what influences user behaviour and demand growth at Urban. The ideal person will get to understand our users’ demographics and characteristics to make recommendations for how we can accelerate our growth across all our wellness verticals in Paris.
- Get to know our user base, their demographics and their characteristic, and what influences their buying behaviour.
- Talk to users, therapists and have Urban treatments to really get to know what is happening, first hand.
- Understand the wider market trends within the verticals in which we operate.
- Determine what product market fit looks like for us within each vertical and area of Paris, and analyse and report on the extent to which we have this.
- Make recommendations driven by data and qualitative insights as to how we can drive better demand performance by improving our product market fit.
- Support the Global Marketing team by providing insights to improve marketing performance in Paris.
- Engage possible partnerships to drive revenues in Paris.
- Responsible for PR in Paris.
- Responsible for organising and driving offline activities in Paris.
- Work with central team to optimise digital ads in Paris.
- Understand the driving forces behind our user cohort performance and make recommendations to systemically improve them.
- Initiative and partake in other ad-hoc strategic projects to drive demand performance.
- Currently doing an MBA or Masters at a top French university.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Experience in consulting, performance/digital marketing or similar industry preferred, but not required.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to use data and qualitative insights.
- Great communicator and strong articulation skills.
- Confident grasp of English and French Language.
- Evolution in a fast growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Opportunity to work with international and highly motivated team!
- A constant learning with a lot of feedback and the opportunity to receive great responsibilities and have a real impact on the success of our startup
- Ultra modern office in the middle of a nursery in the center of Paris (10th) with warm common areas
- Apple equipment
- Discounts on home massages
- Coffee and fruits at will!