Sales & Account Management Associate
We don’t do ordinary. If we did, we wouldn’t be shaking up a billion-dollar industry with smart tech, out-of-the-box ideas, and a big belief that self-care should be high on everyone’s priorities.
If you don’t do ordinary either, you should probably keep reading.
We’re Urban, and we believe in enabling others to build better wellness habits. Whether that’s giving someone the chance to book a much-needed massage to calm and centre their overworked brain, or helping to rehabilitate someone back to better health with a Sports massage treatment, we’re there to make it easy, affordable and professional.
Like any great company, we’re nothing without our people. From the teams that build our top-notch tech, to the marketers who help spread our message far and wide, we’re built on the skills, knowledge and attitude of our employees.
And that’s where you come in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Workplace wellbeing is a $48bn industry worldwide and nowadays is a key part of a businesses' strategy overall. At Urban we believe in the power of a wellness programme in business ,and it is our mission to prove this power through our multi service B2B platform.
We’re after an exceptional person to help grow our B2B arm of Urban through building & maintaining relationships with senior decision makers across various business sectors in the UK and developing those relationships into multi-year contracts. You’ll be part of a small team so internal communication and team work is paramount.
- Efficient management of lead database through our CRM tool.
- Support Corporate Account Associate with processing bookings i.e. ensuring all stakeholders have relevant information, in a timely manner with no mistakes.
- Providing B2B lead with weekly updates on current leads generated, activity and prospective conversions with accurate contract values attached. Provide key time frames, and information on what stage of the client life cycle the clients are in.
- Support the B2B lead with all aspects of sales, from events, to client contact, therapist contact and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Strive to convert current accounts (especially one time only accounts) into repeat accounts where possible.
- Forecast and predict committed targets of current pipeline.
- Agree targets and KPIs for your role, and work with data to track your success against them.
- Strong communicator
- Work well under pressure and solution orientated
- Be a problem solver
- Able to have a calming influence on clients
- Previous B2B sales experience preferred but not essential
- Your choice of Apple hardware
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!