Urban is an on-demand wellness company, that currently offers massage, skincare (facial and nail treatments) and osteopathy at home in London and Paris.
This is an internship role in the London office, focusing on a diverse range of initiatives to understand what influences user behaviour and demand growth at Urban in. The ideal person will get to understand our users’ demographics and characteristics to make recommendations for how we can accelerate our growth across one or more of our wellness verticals.
- Get to know our user base, their demographics and their characteristic, and what influences their buying behaviour.
- Understand the wider market trends within one or more of the verticals in which we operate.
- Determine what product market fit looks like for us within these verticals in London, and analyse and report on the extent to which we have this.
- Make recommendations driven by data and qualitative insights as to how we can drive better demand performance by improving our product market fit.
- Get scrappy - pick up the phone to users and therapists to find out what's really going on. Have treatments yourself to understand things first-hand.
- Support the Global Marketing team by providing insights to improve marketing performance in London.
- Understand the driving forces behind our user cohort performance and make recommendations to systemically improve them.
- Initiative and partake in other ad-hoc strategic projects to drive demand performance.
- Undergraduate, Masters or MBA university degree.
- Ideally some work experience, including other internships / work experience opportunities.
- Highly ambitious, with drive to succeed personally and in the company & role.
- Experience in consulting or similar industry preferred, but not required.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to use data and qualitative insights.
- Great communicator and strong articulation skills.
- Evolution in a fast growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Opportunity to work with international and highly motivated team!
- A constant learning with a lot of feedback and the opportunity to receive great responsibilities and have a real impact on the success of our startup
- Wellness treatments in the office.
- Apple equipment
- Discounts on home massages
- Coffee and fruits at will!