Account Manager Internship
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGEOur world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
This role reflects our ambition to drive our success in the workplace wellness sector, a $41 billion global opportunity. We are experiencing strong interest in workplace massage from employers looking to strengthen the health and wellbeing provision they offer their people.
We would like an Account Manager Intern to support and facilitate the relationships we are building and maintaining with corporate clients. This is a fast-growing area of our business, and nurturing these relationships with corporate clients is crucial for the growth of the business. With the interest and feedback we have received from corporate customers thus far, we see so much exciting potential in this space and hence a very rewarding role.
- Being a consistent point of contact both pre and post massage treatments for corporate clients, to enhance the ongoing relationships and provide a high level of support
- Manage the end to end experience from setting up a personal corporate account, to booking therapists, to gaining feedback post massage treatment
- Optimising this process and constantly seeking ways to improve the experience and enhance retention/profitEventually, defining our approach to relationship management to ensure customers are happy, we receive regular feedback, we can meet their needs.
- Setting and achieving your own targets for repeat business – in close partnership and agreement with the Business Development Manager responsible for securing new revenue (who this role will report to)
- Maintaining an accurate database of current and past corporate clients to ensure we understand which relationships are ongoing, and provide up to date offers for past clientele.
- A completed degree in a relevant subject (marketing / business studies) from a top university
- Previous experience in luxury focused customer services or account management
- A strong desire to work in a start-up experience and launching a new venture
- A brilliant ability to develop relationships
- Capacity to be a self-starter and make things happen
- An eye for constant improvement and new commercial opportunities
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment!
- Well-speced Apple hardware
- A generous conference and training budget
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links