Marketing Internship - Partnerships
Hi, recruiter! If you're reading this and looking to work with us please go through this document first. If you're not viewing this from our careers site please go there for the link. Thanks!
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGEOur world-class platforms enable brilliantly talented therapists to provide caring treatments to customers wherever and whenever they want a well deserved treat. In the past 2 years we've launched in 3 international locations and provided hundreds of thousands of massages to customers in need of a treat! We're now looking at many other international locations this year and a range of different wellness services.
We have an exciting opportunity within our UK marketing team for an intern to drive our success in partnerships. We're specifically looking to grow as much as we can by forming exciting partnerships with other companies that align really well to our brand.
The intern in this role would be expected to research, identify and build new relationships and take a creative, commercial approach to doing so. The role sits within marketing but would have frequent interaction with other functions (i.e. business development and our executive team) to ensure you're well supported and receive lots of feedback on your approach.
In the long term there is a strong likelihood that for someone doing fantastically well, this will lead to a permanent role.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Developing partnerships through market research, outreach and relationship building to drive customers growth.
- Negotiating and agreeing on deals with partners.
- Nurturing partner relationships through a combination of in-person and online interactions.
- Managing the entire partner relationship, from inception to implementation (social media - content creation...) and identifying and generating new opportunities.
- Driving analysis of promotions; utilising results to inform future strategies and areas of focus
- A completed degree in a relevant subject (marketing / business studies) from a top university
- Any previous experience that is relevant to this role (i.e. in a partnerships focused position) is a huge plus
- A strong desire to work in a start-up experience
- A brilliant ability to develop relationships plus plenty of drive to do so
- Capacity to be a self-starter and make things happen
- An eye for constant improvement and new commercial opportunities
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Working with a fun, international and highly-motivated team where there's never a dull moment!
- Well-speced Apple hardware
- A generous conference and training budget
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Fully stocked fridges
- Central London office with great transport links