Customer Service Representative
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We don’t do ordinary. If we did, we wouldn’t be shaking up a billion-dollar industry with smart tech, out-of-the-box ideas, and a big belief that self-care should be high on everyone’s priorities.
If you don’t do ordinary either, you should probably keep reading.
We’re Urban Massage, and we believe in enabling others to build better wellness habits. Whether that’s giving someone the chance to book a much-needed massage to calm and centre their overworked brain, or helping to rehabilitate someone back to better health with a Sports massage treatment, we’re there to make it easy, affordable and professional.
Like any great company, we’re nothing without our people. From the teams that build our top-notch tech, to the marketers who help spread our message far and wide, we’re built on the skills, knowledge and attitude of our employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
And that’s where you come in.
We’re after an exceptional, people-minded person to keep our customer service experience at the top of its game. Without our customers and therapists, we’re nothing, which is why your role is so important. You’ll be the first point of call and responsible for ensuring that people fall in love with Urban Massage from ‘Hey! How can I help?’
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll support both our Heroes (massage therapists) and our incredible clients in their journey. We’ll need you to build strong relationships, continuously obtain feedback and be the voice of the customer as we grow. You’ll be an essential part of our warm, smart and energetic team.
Oh, yeah - the team.
We’re a big, friendly bunch. We’ve got members from all corners of the globe, with a variety of experience, bags of energy and a big belief in wellness at work. That’s why our culture is second-to-none. From social gatherings, work retreats, workout classes, cold-pressed juice, trips to the pub, ping pong tables and zen rooms, to dedicated support to help you grow in your role - being a part of Urban Massage is something special.
Interested? We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Work a shift pattern; 5 8-hour shifts a week, operating between 7am and 10pm, with 2 weekends worked a month
- Fluency in English
- Evidence of the cultural behaviours we associate with brilliant performance here
- Driven and motivated by relationships and communicating with people
- Problem solving at a fast pace, whilst ensuring great service
- Strong spoken and written language skills
- Comfortable working with others and able to nurture a brilliant team environment
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- A great multi-tasker able to manage lots of different things at the same time
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Central London office with great transport links
- Annual company retreat
- Our new amazing Urban HQ with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!