Customer Service Representative - French speaking
We don’t do ordinary. If we did, we wouldn’t be shaking up a billion-dollar industry with smart tech, out-of-the-box ideas, and a big belief that self-care should be high on everyone’s priorities.
If you don’t do ordinary either, you should probably keep reading.
We’re Urban, and we believe in enabling others to build better wellness habits. Whether that’s giving someone the chance to book a much-needed massage to calm and centre their overworked brain, or helping to rehabilitate someone back to better health with a Sports massage treatment, we’re there to make it easy, affordable and professional.
Like any great company, we’re nothing without our people. From the teams that build our top-notch tech, to the marketers who help spread our message far and wide, we’re built on the skills, knowledge and attitude of our employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
And that’s where you come in.
We’re after an exceptional, people-minded person to keep our customer service experience at the top of its game. Without our customers and therapists, we’re nothing, which is why your role is so important. You’ll be the first point of call and responsible for ensuring that people fall in love with Urban from ‘Hey! How can I help?’
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll support both our Heroes (massage therapists) and our incredible clients in their journey. We’ll need you to build strong relationships, continuously obtain feedback and be the voice of the customer as we grow. You’ll be an essential part of our warm, smart and energetic team.
Oh, yeah - the team.
We’re a big, friendly bunch. We’ve got members from all corners of the globe, with a variety of experience, bags of energy and a big belief in wellness at work. That’s why our culture is second-to-none. From social gatherings, work retreats, workout classes, cold-pressed juice, trips to the pub, ping pong tables and zen rooms, to dedicated support to help you grow in your role - being a part of Urban is something special.
Interested? We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Work a shift pattern; 5 8-hour shifts a week, operating between 7am and 10pm, with 2 weekends worked a month
- Fluency in French and English
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- Strong spoken and written skills
- Ability to empathise and problem solve
- A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
- Able to work weekend and evening shifts (not every week though), as these are our busiest times!
- Take a key role in our journey to revolutionise wellness globally. Be part of a diverse, talented and driven team, carefully assembled from all over the world
- Take ownership of what you do, and make an impact immediately, with the opportunity to learn every day
- Casual Dress Policy
- Access to benefits through Perkbox
- Urban Unlimited Holiday after probation (yes we mean it)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual company retreat/large event
- Fully speced hardware and your choice of desk setup
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Our amazing Urban HQ in central London with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.