Customer Representative - French speaking
ABOUT URBAN MASSAGE
We’re on a mission to democratise access to wellness on a global level. With an on-demand app using cutting edge technology platforms to connect thousands of passionate, high quality therapists with people in need of a massage.
In the three years since our launch we’ve grown to sixty plus people, can be found in five cities across Europe, and have matched thousands of people with hundreds of expert massage therapists. It’s a fast paced but nurturing atmosphere that manages to balance the fire and excitement of a start-up with the care and mindfulness expected from the wellness industry.
Our three offices – currently in London, Paris and Vienna – have a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, thriving on cross-team collaboration and after work drinks (and work outs).
Our Paris market is growing at a great pace, and we need to ensure that our customers in Paris receive the best service possible. So we are looking for 2 new Customer Service Representatives to join our multilingual team! At Urban Massage, Customer service is truly at the heart of what we do - we want all our customers (whether they are individuals that book a massage, or the brilliant therapists that use our platform) to love being a part of our journey and stay with us. We work hard to ensure every interaction is one that is straight-forward, useful and leaves a smile on our customers faces.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Representative to join our expanding multilingual team based in London.
The role will involve supporting global customers and therapist partners with their queries.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigate and resolve corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Fluency in French and English
- Be hands-on, a go-getter and quick learner
- A calm and friendly telephone manner
- Strong spoken and written skills
- Ability to empathise and problem solve
- A great multi-tasker able to tackle lots of different things at the same time
- Able to work weekend and evening shifts (not every week though), as these are our busiest times!
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within our business
- Join a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Central London office with great transport links
- Annual company retreat plus lots of other social events, and Friday drinks.
- Our new amazing Urban HQ with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more.
- Working with a fun and highly-motivated team. Never a dull moment for sure!